Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas to me!

Christmas came for me this year in the form of a big, shiny, new toy that no chef should be without. Behold! My new Kitchen Aid deluxe mixer in Empire Red. Isn't it beautiful? I guess Santa thought I was a good girl this year. Now I can make bread, cookies and nutty bacon cheese balls, all with the simple touch of a button. Cooking was never this easy, or so much fun! Maybe I should give it a test run, and make some chocolate chip cookies as a "thank you" to the man in red.

P.S. What did Santa bring to you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our big gift to ourselves was a new computer (yay!)
Since my mom is moving to Utah, I printed out a ton of photos for her frames, and I was amazed at how nice it was to hold actual prints, instead of just viewing them on the computer. I've got to get back into scrapbooking.

Gardner Family said...

once you go red you'll never go back. Back when I got my pretty lean mean red machine I thought it was pretty. Now it seriously saves so much time and energy! MIRACLE!

Marie said...

How fun! We gave ourselves Southern California passes, so in a few months, we'll get to go to Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios Hollywood. It was fun planning how to give each other the passes (I tucked his in a guide book with some Disney pins; he put mine in a couple of Pooh mugs), and we've been enjoying planning our vacation . . .