Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anne Hathaway's Oscar Wardrobe

As the youngest host of the Oscars, Anne Hathaway showed off a stunning collection of gowns throughout the evening. Here are my grades for Miss Hathaway's selections:

Gorgeous from head to toe in a cranberry Atelier Versace. A+
Channeling old Hollywood glam in Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci. A
Looking sassy in a 70's inspired Oscar de la Renta. B+Sporting a fun custom tux by Lanvin. CI loved the color, but not the texture of this Armani Prive. C-
Wearing a black and white Vivienne Westwood Couture. DIn a gray beaded Tom Ford turtleneck. F

*Photos courtesy of Darren Decker/AMPAS

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Very pretty... for her. hahahaha
I haven't even seen who has won.. I guess I need to go google it all.
Hope your party was fantastic.

It was great to see you saturday!
Thanks again for EVERYTHING!

Susan said...

I agree with all your assessments. The last dress was just awful. But I loved the first one.

Miss Z said...

I have to agree with all your grades!! Can you believe I actually watched last night?? You inspired me!

Kiersten said...

I'm totally with you on this one Nutmeg... I totally appreciate her ability to have a bold fashion sense and still look classy and elegant.

Gardner Family said...

Loathed the turtle neck dress. Dis-liked the tux. Loved all the others. And was way impressed with her voice!
Dissapointed in franco. This year was boring to me.
I say bring back Billy!
Dan and I missed you guys this year.