Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tony Awards Fashion

Anne Hathaway continues to dazzle on the red carpet...
Is it just me, or does Anne Hathaway look more glamorous, poised, and lovely with each award show she attends? I don't usually follow the Tony Awards, but when I picked up a copy of EW last week and saw her in this black Oscar de la Renta number I nearly fell out of my chair! Who would have thought that the young girl from Princess Diaries and Ella Enchanted would turn out to be Audrey Hepburn re-incarnated? I think she looks simply stunning, but that's just one girl's opinion.

What do you think?

9 comments:

TLC said...

This is IT for her. I am in "awe" of this dress and....The shoes! My goodness she is a genius with those KILLER red shoes.

Stunning. Truly Breathtakingly stunning.

Me said...

I have to agree with you. Everytime I see her, she looks more stunning (ok, there have been a few disasters).

And I never would have noticed the red shoes if it wasn't for Tierra-thanks for pointing those out!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful and she DOES look like Audrey a bit here. Glad to have you back

NutMeg said...

You're right Tierra...the shoes pull the whole outfit together! Now where can I find a pair of ruby slippers like that?!

Ann Marie said...

I don't really LOVE her as an actress, but I do think she looks like Audrey more and more..

Can't deny the style! ~ And yes.. love the shoes. How can U miss shoes? They complete the outfit!

Marie said...

Definitely Audrey and certainly stunning. Where can I get some of that poise?

Lindsay Duerden said...

I love her! Which is why I would have her play me in a movie (remember from dave's game?).

Anonymous said...

I love her style! I think she's so classic and chic.

Smithers said...

We recently watched the Princess Diaries and Ella Enchanted. I loved her in those movies and it is really cool to see how glamorous she has become. Did you see Rachel Getting Married? I haven't seen it but I hear she was fab.