Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twilight: Director's Notebook

Catherine Hardwicke is nothing, if not passionate about her movie Twilight. This behind-the-scenes glimpse into the world she helped to visually create was fascinating and informative. Hardwicke graciously shares with us her journey through the creative process, and all the complicated details that go into making a film.Filled with lots of gorgeous photos (Edward!), clever notes, storyboard sketches, and enough movie magic information and trivia to please even the most rabid Stephenie Meyer fan. This is one of the best companions to the Twilight series I have ever read!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

oooh! I do not have this!!
Thanks for the review!!

Me said...

I can't beieve that I'm admiting this, but I want it! I'll have to go find it (today I think).

Suzanne said...

Hey Megan,

I just wanted to tell you that you are an absolute HOOT and I had so much fun talking to you last night! Thank you for your kindness and friendship and heigth!! Hahaha!! You are the BEST! -Suzanne