As a point of clarification, most of these books were not published in 2008, I merely read them during this year. Here is a list of some of my absolute favorites. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did! (To see my complete 2008 reading list, please join me at www.Goodreads.com).
3. Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama
2. Home by Julie Andrews
1. Three Little Words by Ashley Rhodes-Courter
3. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin & Eric Carle
2. Who Will Comfort Toffle? by Tove Jansson
1. Forever Young by Bob Dylan & Paul RogersTeen Fiction
5. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
2. The Ordinary Princess by M.M. Kaye
1. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
5. Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
4. In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner
3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
2. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
1. Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
Total pages read: 19,373.
*What were some of your favorite books from 2008? Any recommendations for my 2009 reading list?