Friday, October 24, 2008

Where is Baby's Pumpkin?

One of the things I love about the most about the holidays, is all of the great children's books that are available. One of my little cupcakes' favorites, is a Halloween story titled, Where is Baby's Pumpkin? Each page is done in bright, colorful illustrations, and even has textures like velvet and sparkles.

The story follows "Baby", who is looking for her pumpkin so she can go trick-or-treating. You must help her locate the pumpkin by looking under hidden flaps and behind cupboard doors. It's short and sweet, but my little boy loves to turn the pages, and to have me read it to him over and over. I think we got our copy at Borders, but I've also seen it at Walmart and Target (there is an entire series of "Baby" books by author Karen Katz). Happy Halloween reading!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Mary loves any of the flap books. I will look for it at target..