Monday, March 10, 2008

Three Little Words

It's been a long time since I've been moved to tears by a book. However, last week a great biography passed my way, and I have to say that I was very touched by the experience of reading it. Three Little Words was written by a young woman named Ashley Rhodes-Courter, and it chronicles her experiences and trials in the Florida State Foster Care System. I don't want to give away too much of the plot, suffice it to say that Ashley's tribulations and struggles through many different foster placements did nothing to mar her beautiful and unique spirit. She has survived, and remarkably gone on to accomplish, "Many great and marvelous things." If you are looking for a wonderful and compelling memoir, look no further than Three Little Words. I know you will enjoy Ashley's candid biography as much as I did!

No comments: