Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Goodreads

I just wanted to pass along a fun website that my girlfriend Leah introduced me to this morning. It's called www.goodreads.com. Some of you may have heard of it already. (Katie, Sheron and Heather: you're all fired for not telling me about this sooner!) Ahem. Ahem. It's basically a forum to share and discuss your favorite (or not-so-favorite) books with your friends and family. Why hadn't I heard of this wonderful website sooner? I hope the rest of you, who have been left in the dark, will join me at Goodreads today...

4 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Your welcome.....;)

It's the greatest site isn't it??

Ps I am SO excited about the twilight party...I already called Dan and todl him!

Gardner Family said...

You're Welcome......I do know proper english....

Natalie Harris said...

HEY!!! THANK YOU!!!! And...I didn't really think of Eat pRAy lOVE as a self help...but I guess it could be...
N

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about this website! I love reading new books, but usually it takes a recommendation from a friend to get me to actually try it. Thank goodness for my friends who told me about the Twilight books!!! :)