Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas card holder

I've been searching and searching for that perfect card holder to keep all of my Christmas cards/letters safe, and at last I think I've found it! This wire card hanger comes from Pottery Barn, and holds up to 60 cards or photos. I love the curly design, and it because it's wire, it should be very durable. (You can also mount it horizontally as well). Now if only I can convince my husband to spend the $39 plus shipping to send it my way, it would be a Christmas miracle!

5 comments:

Englishfam said...

Melanie found almost the exact same thing at Rod Works last year since she also has been drooling over my holder for the past few years!! 39 bucks though?! Yikes! Bikes!

Mel said...

I actually found it at downeast and it is the exact same one in this picture. I got it for 10 bucks. I absolutely love it and get compliments on it everytime people see it. It is from Pottery Barn and Downeast carries their stuff as you know! So check there.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! If I actually get around to decorating this year I'm going to hang some pretty ribbon and pin my cards to it.

Kelly & Gary said...

I want one!

Gardner Family said...

downeast?? What is this fabulous place that you speak of? I too am tired of taping my cards to my wall or bookshelve. Do tell...I like steals and deals on pricey items!