Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emma Watson - Harry Potter Premieres

2 premieres - 2 dresses, and
Emma Watson
rocks them both!


Is there anything Emma Watson can't do? She's an actress, a college student, and a model (she is currently under contract with LancĂ´me and Burberry). I have a feeling that this girl may have the longest career of the original Harry Potter trio.At the New York Premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 wearing an edgy bronze colored corset dress by Bottega Veneta. I love that she took daring all the way by doing dramatic eyes and sleek hair.
Love it, like it, or hate it?
At the London Premiere of HP 7.2, Emma dons a soft gray Oscar de la Renta gown. I love the full tulle skirt paired with a beaded bodice. The dress also works with a white Antonio Berardi jacket. Emma looks simply stunning for her last Harry Potter premiere.

But enough about my opinion.
What do you think?

3 comments:

TLC said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE both!!! BUT, I must admit...my heart beats just a wee bit more for the 2nd dress she wore in NY???...Just forgot where but when i saw it, i thought....WOW! With the hair so sleek and the dramatic eyes and just those earrings....the dress was hardcore STUNNING!

Susan said...

I like the second dress better.

Kiersten said...

With the hair and the second dress, she looks like a fairy princess. But I have to say I like the first dress the best... it just shows how grown up she's become. Good fashion sense- edgy but still classy. Thanks for the post NutMeg! I heart Hermione!