Monday, March 17, 2008

New Moon/Eclipse

Hello cupcakes! Our Sweet Treats Book Club selection for the month of April is actually a two-for-one. The club voted, and it was unanimous: New Moon and Eclipse are our next books up for discussion. Everyone liked Twilight so well, I guess we decided to keep going with the Stephenie Meyer trilogy. Hey, I'm not complaining! So get cracking on your reading ladies, and I will let everyone know when our April meeting will be held.

*Feeling ambitious? Our May book club selection will be
The Eyre Affair by best-selling author Jasper Fforde. Hope to see y'all there!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Thanks to Ali and Heather for loaning me their books so that I can get caught up on the trilogy! I am enjoying reading them, and I cannot wait until our next book club. :D