Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Edward & Bella

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comFree Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

So yeah...get over it. I'm obsessed. I finally finished reading the last book Eclipse, and now I am forced to wait until October 2008 for the next Stephenie Meyer installment in this series. My husband is glad however, that I have finally emerged from my reading cocoon--although he isn't sure if my obsession with Edward is healthy. So, the house finally got cleaned today, Halloween decorations are up, and there was a even a delicious home-cooked meal on the table.

Of course completing this series in record-time could not have been possible without help from the following people: 1st, Amanda for originally loaning me Twilight. 2nd, Heather for calling me daily and telling me just how crazy she was about the series (as well as loaning me New Moon). 3rd, my husband for watching my child so I could do some reading. And 4th, Alli for reading the books faster than me, thus prompting me to hurry and finish so she could start Eclipse sooner. I guess some honorable mention is also due to Stephenie Meyer for writing such fun and compelling novels.

If you couldn't tell by now, I really liked the series! I'm not posting a review on this one because I think everyone should start these books off with a clean slate. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Englishfam said...

These really are the best books ever!!! Love it. Love it. Thanks for the shout out by the way. :)

Marie said...

I certainly need to read these books!